Friday 9 March 2012

Playdate Cafe challenge PDCC122



I saw an advertisement billboard on the way to school pick up a couple of days ago, using these colours  and thought the colour combo would look great on a card. When I saw the colours for the playdate cafe challenge it was serendipity and I just had to play along.

The grey paper and gems are from Kaisercraft,  the yellow paper is My mind's eye, the word sticker is from Merci and I used some random ribbon and flowers . I used some TH distress inks on paper and flower and nest abilities for the die cuts.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the bright yellow frame, and the silver 'lace' behind the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, I'm glad Fate intervened and sent you to play with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    What yumminess you have going on here. The swirly embossing is so wonderful, and you added just the right amount of special touches after that.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real beauty! Gorgeous embossed swirls, and the flower nestled on the metal charm is a fabulous touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree- good sentiment for A BEAUTIFUL CARD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossed paper and how you've pulled it all together. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete