Sunday 22 April 2012

Runway Inspired Ric#10

I really do enjoy these challenges! I have never even bothered to look at runway photos before and it is amazing how much they can inspire you! I have also learnt about trends and how to combine colours with just the right right balance. Well hopefully I am learning...
Anyway, I love the new chevron trend, but sadly don't have a chevron stamp.  I thought about making my own using ribbon or paper etc, but it seems to have been done, then I found this gorgeous designer paper from Bella and Christina Re, found the orange trim in my stash and voila!



If you want to make a card for this challenge, click here
I had trouble photographing this because it's the wrong time of day(too many shadows),
but hopefully you can see the detail.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty!! Love all the wonderful detail and your use of the colors and patterns...lovely:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've been learning so much with the Runway Inspired Challenges...it certainly shows in your card! I love your layout and that orange trim. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete