Friday 1 June 2012

Retro Sketches #13

I have only just discovered this challenge - the sketches look really good.
























Have you ever made a card that just had a life of it's own??? This is not what I had in mind when I started out - far from it, but I just went through a few of the many stamps that haven't been inked up yet and well this is the result.
The main image is Darkroom door and the ticket stamps are from Prima.

I've noticed 2 things lately - 1) I don't have a style (and I wish I did)! 2) I really love black and white with a dash of colour.

1 comment:

  1. I have many cards that I had planned out but then just have a life of their own and turn into something different all together. The image on your card is beautiful and the colors are so pretty!!! So glad you found RetroSketches and decided to play along!

    ReplyDelete