Sunday 28 October 2012

Case Study Challenge - Julia's last week

Well it's been very inspiring having Julia Stainton as the muse at the Case Study Challenge. This is her last week, so I had to play along.

This is Julia's card


I've chosen to case the sketch and the use of corrugated card.
I've used old christmas paper from my stash - I've embossed it
with a cuttlebug folder for more texture and depth.
The snowflakes are from Scrapmatts and are  painted with Ranger dabber snow cap.
The sentiment and gems are from Kaisercraft.
I've swiped the corrugated card with pink paint to soften the look.

2 comments:

  1. Love your case of Julia's card. Great colour scheme, and I like the added texture from the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely softness and yet packed with texture! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete