Thursday 29 November 2012

City Crafter - Christmas Eisel

I love a challenge that challenges me! The challenge this week at City Crafter is to make a
Christmas Card and it has to be an easel card. I haven't made one of these before, so I watched the video link and saw how easy it is.

















The stamp is from Penny Black. I fussy cut the image (not my favourite thing to do) and stuck it on embossed white card and layered it with some decorative red paper.
The berries on the bottom section are from a christmas decoration. I used glossy accents on the berries in the main image. The sentiment stamp is from kaisercraft.

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful creation, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh tis is just about perfect in every way ... I love that pretty bird and the lovely holly ... Many thanks for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!I love the bird and pretty leaves! Thank You so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, nice vibrant colors. Fantastice fussy-cutting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card couldn't be any sweeter. I just adore the bird image you used.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I do love a bird card and this is gorgeous in traditional red and green.

    ReplyDelete