Wednesday 14 November 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge RIC 23- Chanel No 1

Well the current  challenge at Runway Inspired is certainly different! As much as I love this bag, I don't think I would be taking it shopping with me, but I think it would look fantastic hanging on a bedroom wall or door!





This is my 1st card (I have another one in the next post) for this fun challenge.
I had to make a Christmas card, because I love these colours for Christmas.
The stamp is my favourite - a very old one from PSX
I can't remember which company I got the chipboard from. I coloured it with copic markers
and then covered it with glossy accents.
I used shimmer card and embossed it with my trust cuttlebug.

6 comments:

  1. How classy and beautiful!! GREAT take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant! I like how you've gone off the edge with the bauble, and the striped border adds zing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card, and the ornament is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that black and white stripe on the side. It makes the traditional card more edgy!

    ReplyDelete