Monday 18 February 2013

MFW _ Camera Craze take #2

I'm definitely loving this craze - I wish I had some Studio Calico wood camera shapes - they are the cutest!

It's my daughter's 15th birthday next week.she got a new camera for Christmas and is in to photography at moment. So I decided to make another card for the MFW Camera Craze challenge.


I have used Kaisercraft stamps and rhinestones for the lens and 1/2 an  American Craft stamp for the
'snap'.  I have made special, personalised cards for Emma since she was about 6 and she has
kept them all. They reflect the crazes she has followed throughout her years.
ie. Tamagotchi, Build-a-bear, horse riding.
I hope she likes this one.




9 comments:

  1. So cool ... your daughter will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and fun card and wonderful take on the challenge! This may be your daughter's favorite card yet. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I am off to become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm certain your daughter will love her very "special" birthday card. You created a fabulous gift here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous camera card Jenny & CONGRATS on your Guest spot at City Crafter :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how the whole card is the camera. Your daughter's gonna love that!

    ReplyDelete

  6. This is fabulous - love the strap detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so creative and amazing. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete