Tuesday 30 April 2013

MFW Another Watercolour Wonder & Case Study Challenge

I've been rater quiet on the posting and card making front lately. My Dad's been in hospital and I've been busy visiting him and helping my Mum. I also seem to have lost my Mojo this week. When I do sit down to create, my mind just goes blank, so I've just been playing around with different products.

Anyhow, I do have one card to post. I made this for the MFW Watercolour Wonder challenge and used the inspiration of the Case Study Challenge. It is JJ Bolton's last week as muse and her card is so gorgeous.



I adore the clouds in JJ's card. I'm not thrilled with my attempt of masking and sponging, but the overall idea is what I was aiming for. I recently bought this Urban Stamps image - which is weird for me because I don't usually do cute, but it is such a gorgeous set I couldn't resist this and another one.
When I saw JJ's clouds I knew this stamp would be perfect for my card.


2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image...and colored beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete