Monday 9 September 2013

Case Study Challenge #156 - KathyRacoosin

Well I think I must have been living under a rock! I had heard of Kathy by name, but wasn't familiar with her work, so thanks so much Chupa for introducing me to such an amazingly talented crafter!

So Kathy Racoosin is the new muse at Case Study Challenge and this week's card is so amazing!


When I chose to use this stamp for my card, I was planning to leave the outline of the flower and leaves white,  but my skills with copic markers is not that good and I went over the line a few times, so I decided to use yellow.
For the background, I have created any shading, because I din't have the right colours to get the effect, but I', quite happy with the bright, bold effect.
The stamp and the butterfly die are from Penny Black.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring Jenny - FAB card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flower! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete