Friday 6 September 2013

Less is More - Use a rubber Stamp

I haven't played at Less is More for a quite a while and I have missed it! The challenge this week is to use a rubber stamp and include water colour. I wasn't sure if cling stamps counted so I didn't use my penny Black, but instead used a very old stamp that I found at a local market(no brand).








I used Archival black ink to stamp the poppies and then coloured with inktense pencils. I outlined the image with a marvy pen and stamped some text over the image in silver.
I spritzed the paper with some sea glass glimmer mist.
The sentiment is from Stampin Up.
I decided to go for black in the base card because it made the colours pop more.
Hope there's enough white space Chrissie!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamp Jenny, love the watercolour effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Jenny! You are so talented with the pencils!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stamping

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! This is superb. Love the coloured image. The water colour effect looks great!!
    thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete