Monday 10 February 2014

Case this Sketch 63

I'm slowly getting my mojo back and today I saw the sketch for the current Case this Sketch challenge and decided to combine some practise of with my new Silhouette Portrait  using this sketch as a guideline.

It came together very quickly...


I fell in love with this flower (it's called floral filigree) when I saw it in the silhouette store.
I used the negative space to sponge the background with Pan Pastel and then used my favourite sentiment tape for the sentiment. The quickest card I've ever made.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your mojo's returning! This reminds me of a lotus flower, and I love the With Love tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love…. CAS, bright and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sweet and lovely! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how bold your flowers is. Great card!

    ReplyDelete