Saturday 19 April 2014

Art Deco Leaves

What a productive day I'm having today! This is my 3rd post in one day and I'm still creating! My Mum is starting to recover from her shingles and told me she is ok on her own today. My DH and DD arrived back yesterday from Nepal trip and I'd already cleaned the house. Scott has gone to work and my daughter is recovering, so I've been having a lovely day crafting!

This card was a result of a bit of stencil play! I am entering it in the Time Out Challenge - which is a 'Birthday Theme with a Masculine Twist'.



The stencil is TCW Balzer Designs Art Deco Leaves and the awesome sentiment is from Papertrey Ink
'Wet Paint'. I used distress inks.
I've missed the deadline for Virginia's View challenge, but I still had fun.

2 comments:

  1. My, you have been productive! Great male birthday card (and beautifully staged!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of stencils - fab card! Thanks for playing at Time Out :)

    ReplyDelete