Wednesday 21 May 2014

Case Study Challenge take 2

Good grief Charlie Brown!!! Don't you hate it when you have an idea that doesn't quite work out, but it keeps nagging at you! This is what happened with this card. I knew I wanted to use the leaves, but wasn't 100% happy with any arrangement.  Well this is what I ended up with - I hope you like it. It's my second card for the Case Study Challenge.



I used Penny Black Floral Applique to stamp in gold on the SSS die-cut  leaves (like Wida did on the butterflies).
The die cut/embossed edge on the right is made with a Memory Box die. The sentiment is the die-cut from a PTI label stamp. The butterflies were coloured with gelatos and cut with a PB die. Then a few splatters and it was all done - thank goodness!
I can also enter this in the SSS  Wednesday challenge which is Die Crazy and the SSS Monday challenge which has a Botanical theme.



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful card, lovely colours too.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it?? Holy gorgeousness, Batman! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gold stamped vellum is such a great invention! Love your cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great case of Wida's card, Jenny! I like the lattice pattern in place of the sentiments, and I love the stamped vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This took my breath away, Jenny! It is so deserving of the HM honor from CS! Congratulations!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love all of the texture. Amazing! Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~ Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card, Jenny! Well deserved HM at Case Study! Love love love your gold stamped leaves. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is FABULOUS Jenny - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is incredibly gorgeous! I love the stamped leaves!

    ReplyDelete