Monday 5 May 2014

Inspired by Julie Ebesole

Yesterday I made another card for the A Blog Named Hero challenge, which is to make a card inspired by a Hero Artist. My first card was inspired by Lisa and this time I have chosen cards by Julie Ebersole.
Julie also made a video which you can see at Ellen Hutson The CLASSroom.

These are Julie's cards ....


And this is my take ...



Like most people in the card making world, I am really enjoying playing with watercolour at the moment and I'm looking forward to the Online Card class which begins this week. I love the Hero Arts bird stamp that Julie used, so I may have to add that to my wishlist! I used a Dina Wakely Scribbly Bird stamp and coloured the image with distress inks. The base card is from Hero Arts.
I'm also entering this in the Keep it Simple challenge which is a Watercolour theme and SSS Wednesday Challenge which is Anything Goes.





9 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE - perfect use of washi too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it, love it! Pinning, CASE-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, a lovely design, great use of washi tape and your watercolouring of the cute image is wonderful!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the watercoloured robin.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang that is one cute birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one beautiful bird :) love the coloring !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the watercolor effect on the bird! Fantastic!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at ABNH Challenge 'Inspired by' with your great card. The watercolor effect is amazing and the clothes pin (do I recognize it right?) a proper eye catcher!!!

    ReplyDelete