Wednesday 23 July 2014

CASE STUDY #200

Hello there! This is a very last minute card, because life has been busy, for the 200th challenge at Case Study. The muse is Shari Caroll - love her style.

I didn't have time to think too much, so I looked in my scraps box of un-used die-cuts etc and found the bird. So this is what I came up with…





The bird is made with a Tim Holtz die and painted with lumber paint. The leaves stamps are from Clearly Besotted and the flower is from Stamplorations Eclectic Flowers set.
Then of course I had to add some splatters and sequins.



9 comments:

  1. Love your little birdie Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on Shari's card, Jenny! I love the background, and the bird is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Jenny - your little bird is so cute:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Jenny! Cool card for a last minute project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love how you "switched out the colors" making the leaves orange and the bird green, very unexpected but very COOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just STUNNING! Love love love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool Jenny. LOVE your bird ... and your accents of gold. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this card! Love the splatters and the great color combo!

    ReplyDelete