Wednesday 17 September 2014

A Foxy Christmas!

I've finished 2 more cards I've been working on. They are both Fox cards - I'm quite addicted to this trend at the moment.

The first card is for the Moxie Fab Foxy foxes challenge,  Virginia's View #7 and A Blog Named Hero challenge.



The fox is made with Silhouette and the papers are from Studio Calico (  thanks Jill Foster!). I've sponged all the edges of the paper with distress ink to give some depth.
The embossing folder is from WeR Memories - love it!



ETA: I am also entering this card in the Color Throwdown challenge (thanks Lyndal!).



Well, the first fox was cute, but a tad small - so I enlarged it and decided to have a bit of fun!


I coloured the fox with Copic Markers and used enamel dots for the eyes and nose. I made the antlers myself. The stamp is a very old freebie. The Christmas trees were made with a Memory Box die. A few sequins and a bit of twine and it's beginning to feel like early Christmas!
So this is another card for the Moxie Fab World Foxy Foxes Challenge and A Blog Named Hero Papers, Please! Challenge and Virginia's View, because I've used glitter paper and Heidi Swapp paper for the sky.

ETA: I'm entering this in the Cutting edge challenge #10.




PS: My daughter is in to foxes and Christmas and has already staked her claim!



19 comments:

  1. Both super cute Jenny! LOVE that fox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS the colours in the top one are perfect for this weeks Color Throwdown too! http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/color-throwdown-310.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. and here http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/the-pink-elephant-challenge-tpe268.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - these are the cutest fox cards! I love the fox trend too but haven't got round to making anything foxy yet. Love the patterned paper on the first and the colouring and antlers on the second. Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fun cards - love the bright colours on the first one, but that second one is fabulous! No wonder your daughter has staked her claim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both SO cute! I was going to comment how big the fox was on the first card until you said he was small. HA! And #fistbump for using the Dymo labeler - I love mine!

    Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are ABsolutely A-dorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my foxy cuteness :) love these adorable creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Foxy awesomeness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Couple of Foxy cards! :)

    ps Did you see you WON over at STAMPlorations? http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2014/09/september-stamp-release-blog-hop-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. These two cards are cute ,cute, cute!!! I love that fox. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both such cute cards! I love the choice of patterned papers for the first one - it really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Love the paper pieced fox and background. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute cards Jen. Love the paper-pieced fox on the first one... along with the background... the red fox looks just as good. Great coloring. Oh, that sparkly background is fantastic. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally love that adorable little fox! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Talk about super cute!! I love how you put the fox together with patterned paper and the colours used for the second card are gorgeous. This fox rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are both adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Cutting Edge Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. CONGRATS on your Virginia's View HM Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete