Monday 29 September 2014

Another Autumn Card and then on to Spring!

Hi there! Happy Monday! It's a glorious Spring day today and the Irises in our garden are starting to sprout. I hope the Roses bloom soon!

I had some metal leaves sitting on my desk, left over from the Mixed Media Card challenge. We were showcasing craft metal from Add a Little Dazzle. So anyhow, when I noticed the challenge at The Card Concept, I knew I should put the leaves to use. I would also like to enter the Inspiration Emporium challenge - fall theme. 




I coloured the leaves with a combination of Liquid Pearls, Copic Markers and a metallic, yellow glitter pen.
I used my new Lil' Inkers impression plate and Stitched rectangle die (love, love, love!)
and then matted the panels adding a few sequins and a bow to finish off.

I'm entering this in the Card Concept - Clean and Layered category.
I'm also entering it in the Simon Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.
I was also inspired by the Case Study Challenge, so I shall enter that as well, although I will probably be back with another one.



I will have another post go live at 11pm Melbourne time (6am PST) for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop for card makers - if you are interested in participating - check out the details at Chaitali's blog.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely :) the metallic leaves look amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design Jenny. Love the layering of the two stitched panels. And those leaves ... gorgeous! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete