Tuesday 2 September 2014

Blue is the New Black!

Hey! It's the second day of Spring down here in Melbourne and no sun to be seen, although we have plenty of much needed rain!

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I seem to be on a bit of a blue kick at the moment. Blue is my new favourite hue!

This card was inspired by Aga's gorgeous card for the Case Study 4th Anniversary blog hop.


I have used a beautiful stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays called Wonderful Words.
I love the big bold flowers and the sentiments are truly wonderful!The ink is Memento Luxe Danube Blue - this ink gives such a beautiful crisp image.
The only problem with using glitter is all the stray bits!


Aga's card


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love that pop of blue glitter! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the CASE Study Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty indeed glad you joined us over at case study challenge.

    ReplyDelete