Monday 29 September 2014

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop for Card-makers



Hello there, my lovelies! I hope you've had your coffee today!

I'm taking part in a fun blog hop today organised by Chaitali Narla and Amy Tsuruta  for coffee loving card makers!


I do love my coffee, but I only allow myself one per day (ok sometimes 2) -  a cafe bought regular size strong Caffe Latte. When I'm travelling, in Asia, UK, USA, I find it difficult to get it just the way I like it. It seems we drink it stronger down under, probably more like Italy. Yes, I'm a coffee snob! But when you love it a lot and you only have one a day - it has to be right! I found this poster which is so on trend and sums up my feelings!




source
Don't ask me any questions until I've had my coffee - my brain does not function until after my caffeine boost!

I don't have any coffee related stamp sets, so I called my friend Lyndal, who I honestly believe has everything! I'm very lucky to have her as a friend and living close by! She has 3 stamp sets! 
So I borrowed them yesterday and had a bit of a stamping frenzy, before returning them to her so she could join in the hop.






I seem to have been in a Vintage and Retro sort of mood - a return to past styles! I've been inspired by the various challenges around, which have been asking us to use our designer paper - it's like I've just rediscovered it all.
The stamp sets I used were from Skipping Sones Designs (Funny Coffee) and Paper Smooches (Cyber Cafe). The last card is definitely not my style, but i made this cut file in Silhouette and thought it would go well with the Basic Grey papers.

Now, why don't you pop over to Chaitali's blog Cuts, Crops and Creativity and see what everyone else has created. If you are inspired and would like to participate, you have until 11.59pm PST 29 September to link up a card and there are some wonderful  coffee themed prizes too.


16 comments:

  1. great selection of projects. Coffee in Paris - expensive but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coffee cards, Jenny! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tags and cards. I love the one with the pink sleeve the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad Lyndal lives nearby so you could borrow her stamps and make your delightful projects, Jenny! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun cards and tags :) love the coffee inspiration treat on ur post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such darling creations! And I love Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...love each one...the first is just fabulous though with the brown ink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun coffee cards all around, you coffee snob...err...Jenny hehe! And I love how you stamped on patterned paper! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great creations! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow a multitude of beautiful creations!!1

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of your projects are wonderful!
    How fun that you live close to Lyndal! I have that Skipping Stones set...thanks for the inspiration, mine is pretty dusty! What a fun cut file!
    Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects. I especially loved the one with the Paris paper. The colors on that one just made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a coffee-phobic - hate the stuff! But I love your cards, especially the Paris one:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't make it around to many sites for the Coffee Blog Hop-- but it was fun, wasn't it? I love your projects, especially the tags and the Paris card!!! Paris is where I became a real coffee drinker when I was 21!

    ReplyDelete