Tuesday 16 September 2014

First Christmas Project of 2014

When I saw Debby's gorgeous little burlap favour bag in this week's Case Study Challenge, I decided to do a favour of my own and that it should be a Christmas theme.




I stamped the Poinsettia (Waltzing Mouse Stamps  Big Bloom Poinsettia- one of the stamp sets  I acquired at our craft retreat - thanks Chupa!) on vellum and embossed it. Then I coloured the reverse side with Copic Markers. The sentiment is made with a Penny Black die. The pillow box was cut by my Silhouette.
I think you can see I was inspired by the burlap and the colours.


4 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous.thanks for joining us over at case study challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous ! Love the bold red :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I like how you stamped the poinsettia off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The embossing is wonderful - and so much bold bright color! Jealous that you got to hang out with Chupa! Lucky girl I bet you two had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete