Tuesday 23 September 2014

Girls just wanna have fun!


I've just finished making something for a design team, which took a lot of thought to put together and I felt lie shaking the cobwebs out of my head and having a bit of fun. Then I remembered the fun inspiration photo at Fusion Card Challenge and the rest is history.

I stamped the car twice - once on the pink DP and again on some acetate. The I fussy cut them and placed the acetate over the pink.  The background paper is from Heidi Swapp . The palm tree stamp is from Kaisercraft and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.

ETA: I'm entering this in the Simon Monday Challenge - Stencils & Stamps - I used 3 stamps.

I told my daughter she can have the card when she gets her license and she said she'd rather have the car! Me too!




6 comments:

  1. Well, this is just too fun! What a great pink car!
    Thanks for joining us at FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative!! Love that the pink of the card and banner just pop off the page. Fun is right!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN, that car just jumps off the card!! Thanks for joining us at FUSION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, as much as I love the card, I think I'd prefer the car as well LOL! Thank you for joining in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastically fun card! I enjoyed seeing it and reading the story behind it. I thought that your acetate technique was very clever and really makes the car look sleek and shiny. The colors are so boldly brilliant! I liked how you matched the car to the Congrats sentiment, too. The whole thing has a great vibe and while I'm sure we'd all love a REAL pink car like this, I'd say this card is a pretty darn good substitute for now! I enjoyed this so much and am grateful that you played along with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete