Thursday 11 September 2014

Happy Haunting!

I was having a play with my Winnie & Walter stamps, intending to make a card for Catherine Poolers Stampnation challenge and then it took on a life of it's own, becoming a Halloween card!


I've used stamps from Winnie & Walter Moonlight and This Awesome House. Oh and I've used the W&W cut file from A Tree for all seasons and have enlarged it.
I used a craft knife to open the front door to show the inside of the house (I got that idea from Kelly's awesome card here)


 So I'm entering this in Catherine Pooler's House Warming Party challenge to celebrate her new blog.  
ETA: I'm also entering this in the Inspiration Emporium challenge - Fall theme.
I'm also entering this in Simon's Wednesday Challenge -  to create your own challenge.


11 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! Love all of the spooky details and Halloween colours :) The opening doors are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! I love the open doors and the colors... SPOOKY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!! Love the gorgeous BG and the spooky web inside the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this house :) FAB card Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously fabulous! A wonderful Halloween home!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful Halloween card, I love the strong colours and those happy pumpkins outside - they belie the fact that there are huge spiders inside the house! Thanks so much for joining in at Inspiration Journal for our Fall is in the air challenge. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic card - absolutely adore the opening door…however I am totally freaked out by the huge too realistic spider behind it (I have a huge fear of them!!!). The colours work so well together and it is all assembled together to perfection. Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A haunted house is a fun take on the home challenge. I love your October night sky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! Love these cute Halloween scene. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Make Your Own Background Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete