Tuesday 9 September 2014

Hello Neighbour!

Hi there it's a very, very windy day here, so it's a good time to do some housework or maybe craft - hmm, which one should I do?  I kept waking up last night because of the wind and couldn't help  thinking about my son who is on a 5 day hike with school. The school sent out a message this morning advising that all is well!

Our neighbours moved yesterday and the new people will be moving in soon, so I thought I'd make a tag with a NBUS die, so it's another one for Darnell's challenge and  I was inspired by donna's gorgeous tags in the Tag, You're it! challenge.


I decided to add a bit of snow, but it could be bits of blossom, because it's Spring here and with this wind the sky is full of petals, pollen , dust and leaves 
The houses die is from Memory box and the tag die is from Papertrey Ink.


11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful neighbor you are, Jenny! They are going to love your sweet and colorful tag!! I love how you did the snow ~ it's so effective against the black! Thank you very much for playing in my NBUS Challenge again!! I'm glad to hear your son is safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag! Love how all the colors "pop" against the black background...very eye catching! I'm sure your new neighbors will LOVE this! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable :) Love the snowfall !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on Donna's tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny love this card, I love the bright houses on the black tag! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet tag ... your new neighbors are sure to love it! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a charming "neighborly" tag! I love the bright colors against the black tag and the snow is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome - those colours just pop right off the black! Thanks for joining us at the Tag You're it challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tag, hope your skies clear up though ;) !Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It !

    ReplyDelete
  10. How charming. I think this would be a great Christmas card. Love the black cs and the white flakes.

    ReplyDelete