Wednesday 17 September 2014

Mama Elephant meets Virginia's View

Hi there, it's another quick post, because I'm off to the docs. I've been coughing non-stop for 3 days and not getting any sleep - hope I can get something to help!

I made this card for Mama Elephant and me September Paper piecing challenge and also Virginia's View #7 challenge where we get to use Designer paper. I am also entering this in A Blog Named Hero challenge which is also to use DP.







I made the flower a few days ago, but couldn't decide how to progress. It's very busy, using patterns from one of my fave paper pads (Basic Grey Fresh Cut), so in the end I decided to make a small card and let the flower do the talking!
The thank you sentiment is inside the card.
The flower and sentiment are from Mama Elephant's Lovely Mums set.

6 comments:

  1. The pink border really makes the the colours on the paper-pieced flower pop, Jenny! Hope the cough's easing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I do hope you feel better real soon, there are some real awful colds out there this year. So glad you could still share this fab card with us at Mama Elephant & Me, love your busy fun patterns. Hugs T x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...love the paper piecing on your shaped card!
    Hope that you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of DP in the paper pieced flower ... so pretty together. Take care and hope you get some relief from the coughing soon!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS for your HM at ABNH Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete