Thursday 11 September 2014

Paper Piecing

Good morning. Yes it's a lovely Spring morning - the winds have gone, the showers have eased and the sun is shining! So I should be outside enjoying the day. However I had an idea for a card and didn't want to wait!




Actually, I started this project months ago, but these cute dogs ended up in my unfinished stuff box!
The stamp is from Urban Crafts. I made the mirror image by tracing it on vellum with a carbon pencil and then rubbing it on to the designer paper and going over it with a black marker.
I'm entering this in Virginia View Challenge #7.
  


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely DARLING!! Thanks so much for playing Virginia's View Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those puppies are so stinkin'cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Jenny. Love the different patterns and the bright colors. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! I like the extension of the paper piecing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo cute - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, this is just too cute!
    Thanks for playing with us at Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete