Thursday 11 December 2014

A Very Merry Christmas!

Hi there - this is a short and sweet post. I have lots to do, but pulled something out of my unfinished project box.

This card is for the Merry Monday Challenge and Simon says Wednesday - Bling it on.



As you know it is hard to photograph acetate cards, hence the strange angle of my photo! I've used up some old chipboard letters - I coloured some silver with a paint pen.  Added a few gold sequin stars and the red bow for the 4 colour. Easy peasy, but effective!



You can see my house in the picture below.


8 comments:

  1. This is such a cool card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is beautiful!!!
    įƒ¦ husky hugz įƒ¦ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, Jenny! Acetate isn't the easiest stuff to work on or photograph and you've rocked both! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool card! love the clear style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation! Love the sentiment, colors and layout, make it really stand out. Thanks for the inspiration as I am making my own Christmas wishes card too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card looks very cool!
    A good solution for everyone who doesn't want to write an additional text on the inside! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this is fabulous! I never think to do clear cards, but you've inspired me! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete