Tuesday 17 February 2015

More Watercolour

While I had my CASual Friday stamps out, I decided to make a second card for their challenge, because I love watercolour soooo much! Actually, I love these stamps too - the font and the sentiments are just gorgeous!



I decided to use my new distress markers this time. I scribbled on an acrylic block, blotted on the white card stock and also spritzed with white Color Shine. The colours I used were Pickled Raspberry/Ripe Permisson/Seedless Preserves and Peacock Feathers.  I die-cut the panel with my favourite Lil' Inkers stitched rectangle die and then cut a piece of dry embossed car stock and swiped with versamark ink and finally silver embossed. Then I stamped and  embossed the sentiment , die cut the vine and put it all together.


I am also entering this card in the City Crafter Challenge #249 Love Metal and the Addicted to Stamps challenge - Make Your Mark.






14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous incredible use of colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I love the colours you've used and the touch of silver is just fab. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - just wonderful - that subtle watercolor wash and the metal sheet in the back! Thanks so much for playing along with ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, inky background! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful and elegant card
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful water colored background, Jenny! I love the color combo and how perfectly it makes your sentiment pop! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Gorgeous background and lovely color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I apologize...I also meant to say Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card!! Beautiful colours too... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fabulous watercoloured background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, Jenny! Thanks so much for joining us at CASual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The background you created is gorgoeus. And the sentiments looks great. Lovely take on our theme. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete