Sunday 22 February 2015

Petals and Stems



I have been meaning to have a play with the Avery Elle Petals and Stems stamp set for quite a while and I noticed there are a few challenges to include masking in your project, so this is the perfect opportunity to ink them up!


I've used a combination of inks - Simon Says, Memento dye and Distress for the stamping and added a bit of copics and watered down inks for the shading and splatter. The Mum sentiment is a freebie from a magazine - it's my Mum's birthday in a few weeks.

I am entering this in the Avery Elle monthly challenge,
the Addicted to CAS challenge and A Blog Named Hero challenge.








9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Those flowers are so pretty and I really like the colors that you used!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOWOWOWOW!! This is such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE the Design and the BEAUTIFUL Colors that you used!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous WWeek!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I really like the bold colors and the flowers, great job with the masking! Congrats to your mum in advance and thanks for sharing with us over at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Love the colours you have selected for your flowers - they look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some beautiful flowers, Jenny! I love how you've masked this bouquet and the gorgeous colors! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors and masking, thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful masking and great combination of colors. Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your design and color choices!

    ReplyDelete