I'm not one for making New Year Resolutions, but I do have a very strong desire to get back to creating and blogging on a more regular basis. I won't lie - it's a real struggle - I'm going through a seriously bad creative block, but I guess I'll have to ease myself back in to it and maybe not reject so many of the things that I make. Here is a card I made with a new (to me) Tim Holtz stamp from the Documented set.
I have used Distress markers, Distress ink pads and Zig Clean Color Markers.
I also added a bit of perfect pearls for a bit of shimmer.The map stamp is from Stamper's Annonymous, the sentiment is from
STAMPlorations and I think the plane might be from Amy Tangerine.
If you would like to join in the challenge - the theme is 'BEGINNINGS', which covers may things and the optional element is 'SEQUINS'. You can enter the challenge here.HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by January 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We'll announce the winner and highlights on January 31.
I would also like to enter my first card in the Simon Monday Challenge - the theme is Something New.