Tuesday 16 February 2016

On a Roll!

Yes it's my 4th post in 2 days! I'm keeping on going, whilst the inspiration is there!

This card is for the Ellen Hutson Mix It Up challenge - this month they are collaborating with Penny Black (one of my faves!).



I've used a Penny Black floral stamp from their Christmas release and a sentiment from Essentials by Ellen. Simple - but you can't go wrong with these beautiful stamps.


ETA: I am entering this card in the Addicted to CAS Challenge - Codeword: BLOOM.



4 comments:

  1. So glad you mojo is back Jenny - this is another amazing card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous watercoloured poinsettia's Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these watercolor flowers, Jenny! What beauties! Looking forward to seeing some more at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Jenny! The black sentiment and mat make the colours pop even more. Love it!

    ReplyDelete