Tuesday 6 December 2016

3D Christmas

Hello there. It's another gorgeous late Spring day here in Melbourne and yet again I am making snowy scenes!

I haven't used my Silhouette for ages, so I decided I should make a gift.


After cutting the trees I inked them up and then embossed them with some pretty embossing powder I forgot I had! Then I added a bit of white embossing on the edges for snow. I stamped the deer from WPlus9 and added a Kaisercraft die. The Silhouette cutting files are designed by Ashbee Design - they have lots of similar designs, so you can make a sweet village.

I'm entering this in the Simon Monday Christmas Gifts Challenge, the Simon Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge and the Craft Stamper Take it, Make it Snow and Ice theme.

ETA: I'm entering the City Crafter Challenge - Christmas Tree.





8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wee scene Jenny - love that tree, so beautifully coloured and textured!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love this!! Great work!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful color choices for your adorable little scene. Happy spring! (Still blows my mind to say that in Dec)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful!! I love the tree and the house! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful scene Jenny...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fabulous Christmas creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My oh my; this is breathtaking. Your tree is stunning. In fact everything is stunning:) And I LOVE that cute deer. Such a lovely, festive and gorgeous take on our theme. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely winter scene. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete