Saturday 10 December 2016

Another Quick Tag

I just made another tag inspired by the amazing Jill Foster for the Ellen 
Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist.  Her tag is totally stunning and although I started out basing it loosely on her tag, it was my tag that ended up very loose!!!

I stamped and embossed the Penny Black image and then sponged on some distress inks and coloured the berries with Zig CCRB Markers and then I couldn't help myself - I spritzed and then I spritzed again!!! I let the colours pool and do what they wanted and then touched up the berries and stamped some snowflakes. To finish, I added the sentiment, the bird and some twine. It's definitely a Feminine tag!


This is Jill's amazing tag....




4 comments:

  1. Wow, Jenny, this is just magnificent! I LOVE it!
    Happy Holidays!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this challenge! I love your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love this soft and loose tag Jenny - it's beautiful!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ... this is so gorgeous Jenny. LOVE your tag! xx

    ReplyDelete