Sunday 11 December 2016

House Mouse Tag


Hi there Crafters! I am sharing yet another tag for the Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist.

This one is inspired by Sandy Allnock, because I love her mouse. I used the colours and a Stampendous stamps I bought at a weak moment, because I don't usually do cute! My colouring is not brilliant, I am going back to try to create another one and get it better!!!

This is only half the image - he is pulling another mouse in a nut shell, but there's only room for one on the tag.
I coloured with Zig Markers and sponged with Distress ink. To add the green, I die cut the holly and instead of a stamped image, I dry embossed the border at the base of the tag.

 Check out Sandy's cute mouse!



2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie Jenny - this is so cute, you have made a beautiful tag.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Jenny! I have moments of weakness more often than I care to admit 😉 My NBUS of the cute species are those MFT apple-picking mice from last year!

    ReplyDelete