Sunday 11 December 2016

'TIS the Season

I have been feeling very guilty about not using my Silhouette for so long, so I went through the library of purchases and found this cute cut file.

The window, tree and bird are part of the cut file and I chose to back it with paper from Kaisercraft.
The sentiment is also from Kaisercraft and I used a Tim Holtz die to cut the berries.


I am entering the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies (berries) and Kylie's Twelve Days of Christmas Card Challenge.






4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful design. I love the red cardinal sitting on the branch with the snowflakes in the background. That berry sprig is delightful! Thanks so much for playing along in my 12 Days of Christmas Cards challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty window card Jenny - love your colours.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. I love window cards! Thank you so much for joining ust at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With A Die.

    Emma - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite Silhouette die cutting design. LOVE the scene! Thank you for playing along with HLS December Anything Goes with Dies!

    ReplyDelete