Saturday 4 February 2017

I Otterly Adore You!

Hello there.

I have a fun tag to share today. This is a new stamp set from MFT and my heart jumped a beat when I saw it! Otters are my favourite creature (apart from my dogs of course) and I LOVE visiting them at the zoo, although I don't like them being kept in captivity. I would love to see some Sea Otters in the wild and often look at videos about Otters on Youtube.

Anyway, this is the first of many creations using this stamp set...


I have stamped the otter in Archival grey and black on the nose and then again with versamark 
and clear embossed. The otter is coloured with Zig CCRB markers and the waves and background of the tag have been coloured with Brushos and distress ink.
The waves and tag were cut with Dienamic dies.

I am entering this in the following challenges:-


My Favorite Things - Colour Challenge - I have used all the colours and they've blended - hope the splash of pink OK!
                          ETA: Adicted to Stamps and More - Make your Mark







6 comments:

  1. Awwwwww how adorable!!! This definitely brought a big ol grin to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Jenny - love how you have used this gorgeous image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOvely background, I really like te blending of colors and all the shades of blues. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) What an adorable otter! Lovely tag. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable tag! Such a sweet image! And I love the background!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used your adorable otter, Jenny! I'm with you on loving them (after hamsters, of course!) and I do hope you get to see them in the wild one day. I've had that pleasure off the Pacific coast many times (with binocs) and it is SO hard to tear yourself away from them! I think you've sold me on getting this set myself! Eek, more NBUS! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #10!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete