Wednesday 15 February 2017

New Altenew Stamps



Today I am sharing a card I made with Altenew Halftone Circles, which I snapped up as soon as I saw it in the Altenew release blog hop! I think this set has so many possibilities!

I decided for this card to use the Altenew February Challenge as my inspiration, so the colours obviously don't blend too well, but I think I managed it without any muddy overlap.

I used the M.I.S.T.I.  tool, which is definitely a must when your stamping with this style of stamp and I tried to blend the inks a bit for an ombre effect. The green inks are a new set of colours from Altenew and the pinks are from the original Altenew ink sets. The stamp sets are Halftone circle and Label Love.

I'm entering the following challenges:-
Altenew
Simon Monday Challenge - Favourite tool (M.I.S.T.I.)


6 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I wanted to buy this set yesterday and it was sold out! Now I guess I will have to wait or look elsewhere!
    LOVE your card and take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a stunning card Jenny - love your stamping. Yay for the Misti too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card and I love the colours you've used, they work so well with this stamp set! Thank you so much for sharing and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set is on my 'wish list' too, so happy to see you use it so beautifully! Rocked it Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, Jenny! Love those circles, and great colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete