Sunday 5 February 2017

You Are Loved

Hey there. Today I have a CAS, artsy Valentine's Card, using my new dies from My Favorite Things.

Firstly I made a wash on a piece of watercolour paper, using Brushos and Color Burst. When it was dry, I die cut the hearts. Then I diecut the tag and embossed the tag with the co-ordinating stitching for the hearts.
Next I added another wash to the base card and stamped the sentiment on the tag.
The sentiment is a combination of MFT and Honey Bee Stamps, using Zig CCRB Markers.
To finish, I added the sparkly silver bow.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:_
CAS Watercolour Challenge
Simon Wednesday Challenge
Happy Little Stamper Watercolour Challenge 
Craft Stamper Take it, Make it Challenge Anything Goes with stamping

The Card concept - Love & Romance (CAS Mixed Media)
Darnell's NBUS #10 




9 comments:

  1. Wow...Gorgeous Brushos and Color Burst background for your beautiful die cut tag. Love your tiny hearts with the stitching, sentiment and bow. All so well balanced and such a creative CAS design. TFS and joining us at CAS Watercolour Jenny. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these gorgeous colors, Jenny, and those little hearts with the stitching in the background! Love the way you've placed the tag on the card! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ... beautiful Jenny! Love your hearts with the different splashes of colour ... so cool all lined up with the stitching. And love the background. Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gush! I totally pinned this! It's stunningly clean and graphic and oh-so-sweet! Thanks for linking up your art at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those rows of tiny hearts and pretty bow. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful watercoloring!!! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOO OOOOOO OOOOOOO OO! I love this, Jenny. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at HLS WC Challenge. I'm pinning your card to CASE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely perfect! I love the colour washed background. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card, Jenny! I love that vibrant wash. Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It Make It :)

    ReplyDelete