Monday 18 September 2017

Fall Coffee Lovers Card Makers Bloghop

Hi there! It's been so long since I've played along with this fabulous bloghop, but now that I'm back in to regular crafting, I think I might make a few cards this time. Here is my first card ....

When you have paper as nice as this one, you have to make a feature of it, so I decided to paper piece the coffee mug and use as a background. I especially love the little fieldmouse.
Do you like my real life embellishment?!!! Yes a ladybird (bug) crawled on the card as I was taking the pic and then flew away home :)
The stamps are from STAMPlorations. The wash and cup lid were coloured with Zig Markers.

I'm also entering the following challenges:-

http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/p/stamplorations-anything-goes-challenge.html

16 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jenny - like you I love that paper, and the way you have stamped over both the tags is great
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so gorgeous with all fall elements, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, what great papers on your gorgeous coffee card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How BEAUTIFUL. I love what you've done, may I ask who makes that gorgeous paper?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS! One of my favorites in the hop for sure.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little hamster on you paper!! Fabulous!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, that paper is super gorgeous! I love that you paper pieced it for the cup too. The double-tags are fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is just gorgeous! I noticed the ladybug, but thought it was just a wee stamp. lol
    What perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! And apparently so beautiful the ladybug thought the beautiful foliage, flowers, and berries were real!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is beautiful and I love your little surprise photo bomber! lol....too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, great fall papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL.. I love the ladybug on the cozy and the cute mouse peeking out. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooooo pretty!! I love the warm fall colors and pattern combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful. Love the pattern paper you used on it.

    ReplyDelete