Friday 3 November 2017

Happy Pawlidays

Hi there!

Yesterday I had a stupid accident and now I have a sprained ankle, which I have to keep up for a few days! So I'm laid up on the couch and not able to do the cleaning which I was about to tackle! Really! I think I'll have to set up a chair next to my craft table for my foot  and distract myself from the pain by making some cards.

This card I made yesterday, before the accident, for the MFT Color Challenge.

I stamped and coloured the images with Copic Markers. The stamp set is MFT Happy Pawlidays and the co-ordinating dies and Snow Globe die.




1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Great colouring and love your textured background. Take care Jenny! Yep, you're going to have to make the sacrifice of putting the ankle up and letting others do the housework and make dinner! Definitely some card making will keep you busy and focused from the pain. :) Sending you healing vibes! xx

    ReplyDelete