Thursday 16 November 2017

Navy & Gold Trend

Hi again! Just popping in with a couple more tags.

I've noticed there's a bit of a trend around at the moment to use navy and gold, which I really love so this is what I decided to use.My inspiration was Jo Neville's tag from Day 1 of the 25days of christmas tags ,which is a dark tag with gold accents.
I used some paper from my stash of leftovers for the tag - the die is from MFT, but I made it shorter,by cutting a second time. The deer and birches are adapted from a silhouette cut file and then gold embossed.
The sentiment stamp is from Kaisercraft.

Jo's tag



3 comments:

  1. Your navy and gold tag is so pretty....love how the gold embossing looks on the navy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold on navy- I LOVE it! How classy this looks. Your presentation is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete