Wednesday 8 November 2017

Tis the Season

Oh deer - I can't stop making Christmas tags!!! Here is another one for Tracey's 25days of Christmas Tags and Loll & Friends 12 Days of Christmas Tags.

This one was inspired by Michelle Ferguson's sweet tag (day 4) - I loved the pretty shape of her tag, the deer and the black and red sentiment.
I have no idea (no pun) which brand the deer stamp is, as it was stamped at Lyndal's crafty get together last year! I'm glad I found him a home!
The sentiment is a very old one from Kaisercraft. The tag die is from Papertrey Ink. To finish I added the chipboard holly and beaded thread.

I'm entering the following challenges:-






11 comments:

  1. Your tag is SO cute. That little deer is adorable. Great job.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that deer is just adorable! How cool is that and what a spectacular job you did coloring him and using him on this eye catching tag. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet tag Jenny! That reindeer is so fun with his holly necklace ... ouch, I bet that hurts! :) Love the mix of stamps for your sentiment. Thanks for joining my tag event! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Love that reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the CUTE scale...this one is at the TOP! I love that reindeer image and the die you used to create your tag (I want it!) :) I also like that red fiber used at the top of your tag! Great job on this one! I'm right there with you in that I can't stop making tags! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful die cut tag for your oh so sweet and beautifully colored deer:-) I love the CAS design of your tag and your added embellishments. TFS Jenny. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO SO SO CUTE!! LOVE this SWEET Tag!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny I had to run by to say thanks... for playing tag, for being so sweet, for giving me this honor - well, thank you, THANK you, THANK YOU!!!! XXX
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this deer! It may be good you don't know the brand... less enabling. ;) Such a sweet tag. Thanks for joining the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As you know from my comment on IG, I'm totally smitten with your reindeer! He does make a most incredibly wonderful tag! So delighted to see you in Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tag's gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete