Monday 6 November 2017

Yappy Christmas

I've been having so much fun playing with MFT's Happy Pawlidays stamp set - I can't stop! I've used the colours from the MFT Color Challenge and was also inspired by Maria's Daschund tags in Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags Event.

This pup is having lots of fun! I coloured the images with Zig markers and Twinkling H2Os and sponged the edges with Distress Inks.

I'm entering this in the MFT Color Challenge


                                                These were the tags which inspired me...


Christmas Gift Tags


3 comments:

  1. Jenny it has been FAR too long since I've been by... so happy to see this playful pup in the 25 Days gallery! Such a sweet little tag...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet dog tag! Just a fun fun work of art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this Christmas doggie is the CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete